Founded in 2004 by the eponymous Anton Sandqvist, Stockholm based brand Sandqvist specialises in functional backpacks, bags and accessories that can take on urban landscapes and outdoor adventures alike. The vast yet beautiful Nordic landscape is the main inspiration for Sandqvist, resulting in designs that are uncomplicated and durable, with a clear Swedish heritage emulating throughout the functional collections.
- Named after Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen, the Roald Ground backpack is perfect for the modern adventurer with its' practical yet minimalist aesthetic. The large compartment boasts an internal zipped pocket and 13" laptop sleeve, whilst the two outer pockets are perfect to store easy to grab essentials
- green poly-cotton backpack
- cotton and polyester blend canvas outer
- Spacious main compartment with internal zipped pocket
- Two external pockets with zip fastenings
- Internal pouch to fit a 15" laptop or iPad
- Drawstring fastening with covering flap
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Tan leather tab strap detailing
- Branded patch to the front
- Top carry handle
- 17 Litre capacity
- Dimensions: H36cm x W28cm x D17cm
- Outer: poly-cotton canvas. Lining: 65% polyester, 35% viscose. Trims: 100% leather
-Model wearing the bag is 6ft 2"