Timberland harnesses the power of the outdoors and helps make it accessible to consumers through their revolutionary leather boots. Timberland set the standard for craftsmanship, durability and protection from the elements with their hard-wearing, performance-led footwear collections. The Earthkeepers collection represents the brand's commitment to reducing their environmental impact by having specific criteria that includes the use of approved recycled, renewable and/or organic materials, as well as sourcing leather from only silver/gold standard tanneries
- A low slung version of the iconic Premium 6 inch boot, the Nellie chukka boots are crafted to keep feet dry and protected from the elements with premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers. They offer the ultimate in style as well as performance with their padded ankle collar and super hard-wearing sole
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a silver-rated tannery
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lace up fastening with 100% recycled PET laces
- Padded ankle collar for a comfortable fit
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbedfor all day comfort and support
- Durable, high-traction rubber outsole made from 15% recycled rubber
- Embossed Timberland logos to side and tongue of boot
- Upper: leather. Sole: rubber
Leather is a durable and hardwearing but also an elegant and flexible material. It is a natural product, so it breathes which means it is extremely comfortable footwear. It can be moulded, split, shaped and finished into numerous textures and patterns.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
Organic Content - This product contains a percentage of material produced organically.