A contemporary update to Timberland's icon 6" boots, the Killington boots are crafted from premium wheat nubuck uppers paired with a cushioning OrthoLite footbed and lightweight SensorFlex technology for superb support on uneven terrain. Modern aesthetic features include the distinctive laces and dynamic stripe detailing to the sole.
- Wheat nubuck leather 6" boots
- Premium nubuck leather uppers for long-lasting wear
- OrthoLite PU footbed provides cushioning and support
- Lightweight SensorFlex technology instantly adapts to uneven terrain for superb support, suspension and flexibility
- Metallic eyelet lace-up fastening with recycled PET laces
- 50% recycled PET lining for comfort and breathability
- Embossed Timberland branding to the sides
- Padded collar cushions
- Upper: leather. Lining: PET. Sole: rubber
Leather is a durable and hardwearing but also an elegant and flexible material. It is a natural product, so it breathes which means it is extremely comfortable footwear. It can be moulded, split, shaped and finished into numerous textures and patterns.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using recycled materials.